Wednesday, April 7, 2010

now is 0045. i just settled the task that i should done last Saturday. i'm sleepy but still cant sleep. oh, by the way i met someone with his girlfriend at TC. selambe kutuk mamat tu dpn minah tu b4 this. never knew that they are romantic. hee~ sorry girl.

ermm...tomorrow, will be 'blah' from this bumi Kuantan. Seriously i want a 3 months vacation. i dont want to stuck here even for couple of weeks. i hope and really3 hope, i'll pass all the subjects and never have to repeat any papers. oh God, please listen to my wish.

i really miss:
1) my dad
2) my umi
3) my pregnant sis
4) my nieces and nephews
5) brothers and all my sis in law

oh, carry mark checking just now! alhamdulillah but hope to get better in becoming result. huu~

and i wish i could find something really precious in any moment from now on. (???) just dont know yet. i'll wait and see (^_^)

p/s: teman, i miss you too. sorry, we dont have suitable time to meet yet. i wish we could meet somehow. have a nice vacation too even you dont truly have it. hee~

No comments: