Wednesday, April 7, 2010

just a simple story

i'm home but not yet home (my bro's home). and still dont know what time we will move to our home (gerik). oh! btw, my bus stopped at putra station. so, slightly lost because that was the 1st time i went there. then, The Mall!! i knew that place. i knew that mall. i had my 1st date there ( i mean betol2 1st time berdua). like no other else we could go. maybe, we just bumped into that place. so, i decided to move around at the mall. i went to all levels. actually, i was searching for atm machine but could not find though. huu~ so, my wished to buy a tiny present for my nephew from Qatar had to be canceled.

took back my bag from the counter and searched for the taxi.
"rm30 bley dik??"
"hmm..pakcik, sy student. murah ckt bley tak??"
"owh...ingat dah keje tadi, ok2"
....................................................................................................

taxi without meter. huh! and these are my answers toward the questions from the taxi driver:

1) nak ke umah abang kat TTDI
2) Belajar kat UIA Kuantan
3) bas kul 2.30 pm

are they match with those questions??

1) dari mane tadi??
2) nak ke mane??
3) belajar kat sane ek??

actually, all those questions, i had to listen for quite couple of times, then baru dapat kasi the exact answers. hahhaha!

my ears....haisy~
i'll be home soon!!! yahoo!! (^_^)

No comments: