Wednesday, November 2, 2011

cloud nine in a storm



ok! this is really amuse me! and i totally agree with lil garfield. hahhaa! if i can use that as my excuses of gaining weight, it'll really bliss me. but the truth is i ate and eat a lot. and now, my friend is offering prawn cracker of double Decker snack. and i do not qualify to use that as my brilliant excuses, well...i'm not that genius.

lets move to my current problem. my pendrive became useless. all the important files in that were gone. VIRUS!!!! damn you. cis! bedebah! pergi maen jaoh2!. if all these swears can avoid my pendrive from got infected i did not need to buy KIS as the primary protection. KIS?? Kapersky Internet Security laaaa...okeh! dah selamat jahanam baru terhegeh2 nak anti virus bagai ek. at least, next time the same thing won't happen to me again. just pray for the best lah kan. =) but alhamdulillah, still i managed to get back all the files wanted. thanx to emailing technology. yeehaaa! *nuts! got to go. need to finish and submit my ethics proposal to SV.

p/s: i still in a good mood even got lots thing to do. thats why lah i called this entry as cloud nine in a storm. aci??? =p

eh, i miss my ex lah (nuts). teeheee!!! =p

No comments: