Sunday, October 16, 2011

a quick update

there's nothing much to be updated. my proposals already been submitted. i wish it will contribute some marks in my thesis marking. just wish for the best. oh, i agreed to be a patient for a dentist to be. its professional okaiy. =p erm..lately, i've been missing someone. hope he'll be alright in whatever situation. i wish you good luck dear. just stick with your decision till the end if you think its the best for you. just wish you will be contacting me one day. just to know how you're doing. you know..i'm a cute but full of curiousity girl.hahaha! *nuts! =p

woke up late today. and spent a day without doing anything and finally decided to get starbuck mocha blended with choc java chip. marvelous! just craving it so much. i had bbq dinner in my brother's in law's home. lots of meat. ate like my stomach will bloat and blast. heaven!!! of course somebody will tell me that i'm fat now. did i ever been thinner?? may be yes but it will last not more than couple of months.hahaha! *need to diet again. seriously!*

tomorrow will be back to kuantan. feeling good got to spend spend my weekend with my dad here. at least, i wont feel homesick for couple of weeks. =p eh, got to go. brushing my teeth and wash my face before sleep is a must! bye.

p/s: i miss you dude.

No comments: