Tuesday, November 29, 2011

secondhand serenade



i fall in love with this guy's voice and of course with his songs. seriously capable of making my heart melting. *gilo tak saya??? i thought it was a band with vocalist, guitarist, bass and everyting but only him playing and singing everything. so mantapkan? he started his debut on 2006 and i was introduced with his song by my friend which was i did not like it at first. "your call"....but after listened and listened and keep listening, i fell in love with his voice and his songs. however i do not know how long i can be his fan. apparently i don't have any good record regarding of being *kipas susah mati of any singers. hehehe! but seriously the lyrics of his songs and the melody are really good. *angkat lebey2 nampak. =p so go dear!!! if u'll come again to Malaysia please give me a free tix for your concert. opps! may be you should give me couple of them. i have to bring a company though. hahha!

p/s: to a guy, please contact me (^_^)then we can listen to his songs togather. *i'm nuts!! =p will be having a nap after isyak prayer and need to continue with my assignments. huuu~ this is student life. everyone knows.

so, chow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm always waiting for your new celoteh2 & merepek at your blog

-asyraff.ali@hotmail.com