Sunday, November 27, 2011

don't bother to read

currently sitting on my chair. staring on my lappy. thinking. oh, don't bother to lie saying you're thinking needa. hmm...i'm planning of doing my assignments. my dozen of assignments. again, i'm lying. should minus 10 for those assignments. then will get the accurate quantity of them. woke up early in the morning, heading for breakfast (roti tampal n roti canai + teh tarik) which were really marvelous, cleaning my room and clothes which consumed 2 hours (mopping and everything), then rest for the remaining time until now. not yet perform my prayer and now stuck typing to post something in my blog. wahh!!! like writing a diary. at least i know that i did something benefit today. haha!

eh, to azyan kadir i really feel so sorry. its not that i don't want to join you for kenduri but don't feel like fit to be there with both of you. just enjoy your day okaiy. *kempunan masuk bukit istana. hahaha! i'll fresh myself after this and ready to do my assignment. should do at least a lil bit of them so that won't feel *ghalat for not doing anything during my free time. not doing anything does not mean i don't really do anything, the thing is i do not do something benefit toward me. thats all. *faham ayat kel aku???

oh, for the best song award which was initially nominated to yuna just being given to anuar zain. both i like. both i don't like. do not mind much about that. but still, should not do that way. both parties might feel awkward or...one party feels upset. *just my opinion (no need to bother). anuar zain's voice is superb except his controversy of being ***. other than that he's the best. just don't judge a person by his look la kan. should know him better than you can say it. out of blue, i jump into artist matter. hahha! unintentionally okaiy.

i'm in period of waiting the permission of taking, bringing and using my brother's car for the sake of data collection. lucky me i got 5 brothers. and lucky me i was not in my brothers' era of studying. everything was impossible and now, when my time comes everything is possible. just delivers the messages to ayah properly and he will consider them thoroughly. everything is for the sake of my study but i'm here writing a blog, not doing my assignment. hisy! *anak tak mengenang budi.

so, daaaa~ i need to do a really prior and important thing in my life now. study!

p/s: i'm hoping for having nice present and future days.

No comments: