Monday, November 21, 2011

focus deviates

10 mins to 3pm. and i'm sitting and still planning how to start my report. got all the info but the internet connection got better and makes me deviate from doing my report. this week, i got few works that have to be finished. no further delay. never learn from my mistakes! isy! i did plan them thoroughly and just need to be done. i need the much and best effort here. can someone lend me some. hehehe!

these are my urgent and important things to be done:
1) Report for aural rehabilitation
2) Assignment for industrial audiology
3) Assignment for Advance auditory amplification
4) Data collection for FYP

ermm..what else???
should i continue my works now? i think so. just do this quick update to refresh my blog. hahha! i'm lunatic. *nuts!

p/s: hey, sarawakian guy! if i can shoot you right now, i dare to say i'll do it. heartless guy!!!! grrr!!!!

No comments: