Friday, July 9, 2010

tonite i'll be going to kuala lumpur. 3 months vacation. it was a long vacation which was enough for me to gain weight. done nothing except simple home works did give me permission to eat, sleep, watching tv, and done nothing! my sis said it was worthless for me for dieting before because at the end of my vacation i did gain weight. huh! 3 kgs. it was really easy to upgrade your weight but for degrading it, you need to do a lot. but its ok. the most important thing, i love staying at home doing and thinking nothing except for everyday menu for me to cook. thanks to ayah and umi for taking care of me at home. btw, i'm not mentally prepared to go and back to my study life. physically?? of course i'm ready!! (^_^) oh, i do bring a lot of new things to my hostel. i'll bring pillow, soft mattress and new kulliyyah bag!! hahhaa! Ranau mari!! thinking of what i'll be taking for the next sem really makes me nervous. i don't know how to face it. honestly, i don't really remember of what i had learn before. absolutely i need to remember lots of thing but i don't remember any single of them. what if my lecturer asks me something i don't remeber?? something i don't even know even i learned it before?? what should i do?? huh! i love studying but thinking of those thing, i prefer doing nothing like a lazy and simpleton girl. i'm not really ready. i need someone's help! yeah! i have my friends. i do have them. please help me my dear2 friends. i really need your help.

next sem, i have to loss my weight. again! so, i have to stick with my previous diet which was corrupted by having vacation at home. may be becoming Ramadhan will help me to loss my weight. i hope so. jangan melantak watu berbuka sudah. haisyo!! and of course, i want to upgrade my pointer. my style of study and be focus in class. more focus!!! gambatte needa!!!!!!!!! oh God, please help me. i have and i need to!!!!

No comments: