Monday, July 12, 2010

nothing

my first day at Kuantan, i did nothing except 'fb'ing and blogging. woke up quite late and accompanied my roommate to the mahallah office and clinic then off to cafe. for 'brunch'. stopped by at zakiah's room and chatting for quite awhile. off to my room and slightly shocked. my roommate was covered by her blanket. of course la she covered by herself. kompem! nak demam la tu. now, still covering. panas wei, tengah2 hari buta ni berselimut. poor her. 1st day at kuantan, she got some illness. rindu bangi ke weh?? hahha!

clinic schedule already on. got partner with aima suhaily at jhc and ayuadela at htaa. sorry guys, i'm not good enough to help you out but u're the one who needs to help me out!!! i mean it. seriously!!! kecuakan already melanda diri lah. need to do some revision of course.huh!

bile dah balik kuantan, blogging dan 'fb'ing mule menjadi kegemaran. haisyo!!!

No comments: