Tuesday, January 19, 2010

sumtimes we need a strong gut to face with sumthing that wasn't really difficult. i always wonder why. simple things, we took it as too comlicated. but once you understood it well it became easier and simpler. then, you started to look down for sumone who took it like you had done before. why on earth we have to be like that? we, ourselves learned from our silly experiences. we have no right to act like that. just realize that you once on that step before. stop laughing but give them opportunity to think on their own way. GIVE THEM SUPPORT!


those things are my own thought towards people who really do underestimate others. i did realize sumtimes me myself being one of those people. and quickly, immediately and instantly i tried to wake up from doing that. if you really realized with your own mistakes you will feel shame. yes and of course shame of youself! don't ever underestimate others like you never done any mistake before. stop judging other's matters but focus on yourself first. annoying with others never help you to correct you own's. look deep in youself, figure it out, depth thinking. those things may help.


i'm not a perfect person. just like to share some opinions of mine. i do realize not all people i have known really adore and like me. most of the time i only being with my 3 friends who never tell their own feelings towards me right in front of my face. as well as me. i know not all those things that i did, they liked or favored. they just don't want me to feel hurt. as well as me. thus, to all my friends who know me, i apologize for every single thing that might hurt you. sumtimes, we never realize our own mistakes until we silent and deeply think about what we had/have done ( including if i did underestimate you). i'm truly really sorry.

2 comments:

Matematis Muda said...

aku baca entri kau ni dengan penuh rasa syahdu huhu its nice btw

needa zainuddin said...

post ni tuk sdrkan diri sendiri sbnrnye