Friday, July 29, 2011

syawal mikhael

oh, i just can't wait to update the latest post. my sis did nagging to me. she said i can do other things but couldn't finishing my assignments yet. well..she knows me better, a lazy younger sister (^_^). OKAIY! almost a month i stay at my sis's home. enjoying all my days with my little pumpkin, syawal mikhael. he makes my day. never feel bored when i'm with him. dia dah pandai buat perangai sekarang. i do see him jalan terkatik2 mule2 start jalan dulu and now he is able to run. he knows how to kick a ball okaiy!! just like his father. love soccer tapi kalo orang jerit GOL!!! kuat2 kompem nanges. terkejut. Muke legend, hati jambu.ceh~

now, he knows how to hold a phone especially when we said hello. cepat2 amik phone letak kat telinga. giler cute! and the most important habit that has been developed, he loves to slap me. i have been slapped by him more than 10 times a day. huh! tahan aje la..hehe!=p

see how he's holding the phone. he's cute kan??(^_^)



those pics kat bawah ni plak yang maksu rase very cute and adorable tuk dipaparkan (^_^). got lots of his pics tp takkan nak upload semue kan...=p



ermm..like i said before, almost a month i live here kan but thas was the first time diorang bawak maksu pergi taman. konon2 nak bawak mikhael beriadah la kan. tap maksu dy yang lebih duk snap2 gambo. siap tengok orang memancing lagi. maksu dapat main buayan tau! before duduk tu, i did ask my bro in law,"mampu ke buayan ni nak support dik". maklumla...badan makin mengembang. of couse la mampu kan kalo tak, takde makna nye ade gambo pic maksu naik buayan dengan gembiranya!!! weeee!!!!!!!!!!! gambo mikhael naik buayan lain kali maksu letak.hahha!=p just happy to enjoy my day with him.



finally...i admit, like my sis always said, "maksu bias". i love this my lil pumpkin very much more than other nieces and nephews. so, i'll be just like this (^_^)

oh, already 1am. got to sleep, bye!!!

No comments: