Sunday, July 24, 2011

cameron highland


parts of my bajet pics!!=p

its been a long time i had been dreaming to go there. i thought i never make it. it was kind of shock when my sis told me that they will bring me to cameron highland. quite excited actually since my first and last time i went there when i was 14. so, i told them i do not want to miss anything there. however, since we only had less than 12 hours, so we didn't make it to go every single place. fortunately, we managed to spend some times at tea farms and strawberry farm. it was an ecstatic feeling!! thousands appreciation to my sis and bro in law. both of you rock!!! (^_^)

Oh, Marlini Mesran!!!!!! i did buy strawberry with chocolate but the taste of strawberry itself was more delicious lah!!=) btw, thanx for the suggestion. hehe! erm...i had motion sickness on the way to cameron and back from there. Did stop for awhile and threw out everything. huh!!

i really enjoyed myself there..(^_^) and the most thing i love, i got soo many strawberries!!!! love it so much lah!!!

p/s: ni mcm essay english la. dah lupe dah boombastic words.hahha! simple word je la yg mampu.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huyoo. becuti kat pahang darul makmur! wuwuwuwuuu.

needa zainuddin said...

2 jam je pon sini ke pahang nun..haha!