Sunday, March 13, 2011

yeah. i got a camera

yeah. i got a camera. thanx 4 asking even not straight through me. u can ask if u wanna know instead of messaging me with annoying words in it. and for your information it was not like 'oh, aku nak kamera tu la!then tros dapat'. i had to consider lots of thing and i did buy it at PC fair. satisfied with my own answer? sometimes, you can have what you desire but of course it needs sacrifice. instead of u said "ade orang tu sangat kaya..beli kamera harge ribu riban..." its better u ask me properly okay. it was sooo annoying when i got that message from u. felt like wanna reply with sarcastic words je tau. n i did not get any scholar but i do have my own ability to save my own money and i did able to buy what i want because of that. btw, thanx again for the curiosity towards what i have.

No comments: