Monday, March 14, 2011

just a reply

its up to u if u wanna read my blog. i won't private my blog just to avoid u from reading it. and this is how i tell people how happy or frustrated i am towards something. yeah, u have the right to feel that way and in fact i'm glad u still have that kind of feeling. i had enough sorry or apologize towards you. once, i did cautious about everything about you, take care of your heart so called your feeling instead of mine but now, i think its time for me to take care of mine. i have nothing with you. just a respect as a friend but u were the one who spoiled it first. if you had enough with me, just go. i won't stop u. i won't say anything again. before this i tried to clear our misunderstandings but i think it was just a waste. thanx for messaging me late at night just to tell me how you felt. then, lets my post being our medium of communication. this is the honesty of mine towards something. the truly feeling of mine about u, i wrote it all in this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sometimes its hard when they dont know how to be nice.or maybe they just forgot to act like one.