Thursday, March 10, 2011

spill out

sometimes, even people said how bad u are, i still accept the way u are. because i'm not the one who has right to judge u in any circumstances. i just a girl who needs friend all around me. then, u appeared and gave me all the supports. thanx for that. but sometimes i have limit. u should know that. i cried, i laughed even i spitted out bad words u were the 1st one who heard everything first. then, optimistically i decided that u knew everything about me. hence, please respect me. do not ever challenge my patience. when i said no, i meant no. and of course DON'T ever to mention it again. u can tell me everything that u want but just do not keep talking the same matters everyday which make me feel annoy. i know how to handle it myself and i know how to control my feeling. just go ahead if u like and do not drag me together with u. i'm different now. I've changed (that's what ***** always said). then, that's who i am.

.................................................................................

woke up, on my lappy, facebooking, then it just rang a bell for me to jot all those things down. i do not want to be a backstabbing friend. enough that i've being a bad girl lately. i sensitive enough. it just i do not want to show it. that's the truth. now, feel better after spitted all them out.

No comments: