Sunday, June 14, 2009

special for marlini mesran aka 'dak gedik'

tada!!! 14th june already!!!
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to lini
happy birthday to you
juz wanna wish n hope u'll always hepy n hv a gud life
i luv u my dearest rumate
no doubt 'bout it
having u by my side when i had/hv difficult time
its a relief u noe
thanx 4 being my rumate
thanx 4 being my coursemate
thanx 4 being my sleepmate
thanx 4 being my fren
sumtimes i really hope i hv a 'heart' like u.
a tough one.
so, juz stick n being my truly rumate n fren
coz u're one of all who always give me smiles, cheers
n courages
luv u lini =)
p/s: sowy coz slalu confuse with 16th april =p

3 comments:

hannaani said...

happy bday to her!!tolong la blnje die kek hehe

Mell said...

luv u too.

needa zainuddin said...

to mell: i noe u luv me.hahahah!!
to nani: blnje dy sndiri ar!!=p