Saturday, June 20, 2009

sabah - thanx 2 my dearest sis n bro in law

this pic was taken by my sis herself while waiting 4 their car 2 be serviced. both of them hv sepet eyes n big nose rite?! hehehe!!=p abg zakri got a pimple at his forehead n always complaining bout dat. so, i suggested him 2 use my OXY 5. hahahha!! =p 2day we went 2 keningau n shopped at pasar gantung keningau. the goods there were ok but d price didnt satisfy me very well. so, nothing much 2 shop (actually i ran out of money=p). then, we had our lunch at nasi ayam keningau restaurant n returned home after that. the weather was hot, around 35-37 degree i think. 2day, they were invited by abg zakri's boss 2 attend a birthday party around 3 pm. but they went there an hour later. hehehe!!=p i stayed at home alone by myself until they got home at 7 pm with izni huwaina in my sis arm. she's sleeping rite now, beside abg zakri in front of tv. a good father 2 be. thats how i see him. even my sis is smiling rite now looking at her hubby comforting a 9 months baby n she's sleeping calmly beside him.

thanx 2 my sis n bro in law giving me a week of sweet vacation even though there were not many places we went to. its ok as long as i can surf d internet everyday.hehehe!!=p stop writing 4 awhile juz now n had dinner with abg zakri. my sis cooked 12 prawns, lobsters accurately but only 3 left. heehehe!! seriously, the prawns taste nice. now, we r having our conversation by using 'hentam keromo' sign language in order not 2 wake izni huwaina up from her sleep. when she arrived here, she didnt even recognize me bcoz i didnt wear tudung. then, she cried. she only stop crying when i put a towel on my head while my sis wore her tudung back. hahahha!!=p now, my sis is taking care of izni while abg zakri, as usual watching sports channel.hmm...

2day is my last day here. experience of living in the estate.hehehe!! i will fly back 2 semenanjung by 4.30 pm 2morrow. bye2 sabah!!=) n i really wanna give a big thanx 2 my bro in law bcoz sponsored my flight tickets. first i thought of paying back but he refused 2 accept it by kept silent n kept shaking his head but my sis said, "nk byr pun bley, bg kat aku mst ak amik". hahaha!! an expected answer from my sis. thus, thanx again 2 both of them...=)

No comments: