Tuesday, August 4, 2009

is all about friendship



wan nurul azyan wan kadir
1st met at 1st class in matric pj. ermm..nope! our 1st met was on orientation week but never knew each other deeply till we met in class but still not so close with her on dat time. 2nd sem in matric, we were fated to be classmate forever i think. i've been her classmate till today =) no wonder 'asik melekat jek...' started messaging each other. started copying assignment. started gossiping. started sharing everything and started telling everything until today. i really appreciate and grateful having a friend like her. sengal, bengong, hot temper but still the best. first person i told about my 'heart'. thanx coz keep listening to me till today.

zakiah azed
1st met at arabic class. unsecerily smile girl on dat time. started cope with her when we were classmate in chemistery class. not to forget, math 2! both of us had to repeat that subject. hahhaa!! knew n still know everything about my strories. luv to advice me i guess =p. more religious than me. this girl really sengal when we stimulate her. she was called lone ranger by other girls. now, i know...she won't be called like dat anymore =)...

marlini mesran
never knew her till we met at chem class. never knew about her till she became my rumate. really to laugh, sing, 'photo shoot girl', braces girl (expensive smile). on top of that, she's the 1st one who will share my happiness and sadness (nk cite kat sape lagi kalo bukn dy). the only rumate i have rite now till i grad..geeez..=p

to three of u, thanx for being my friends..happy friendship day!!!
not to forget, happy friendship day too to awe, aima and all my friends who know me =)