Monday, December 12, 2011

can't sleep



one little two little three little indian...bla bla bla. isy! its better to zikir la instead of singing those things. i can't sleep!!! help me please. now, staring and typing to post a blog saying to the world i can't sleep tonight. how psycho i am. take a deep breath...1 2 3....exhale! yes! looks like my mind totally got blank. could't continue with my study and assignments and here i am! telling everything in this blog. looks like it is obviously becoming my smart diary. ececece~ oh, just mind the above pic. if i do hear angels singing, i won't be here seating on my chair and posting a new post. currently i do realize i love to write everything but i have to really3 careful not to expose much of my personal life. (saying like i'm a hot star). ala....bile lagi nak masuk bakul angkat sendiri kan??? so, what i'm going to babble tonight? my roommates already safely asleep. tomorrow oh not tomorrow, just 7 hours later we will have clinic. i do hope i'll fall asleep now. i wanna sleep or it will definitely difficult for me to wake up tomorrow. aiya!! what am i going to do. with this current state of my brain and condition, continue study is no! no argument! its no! should i pray a lot for me to get sleep. yeah..i think so.

eh..who's next to get married after this. so jealous maaaa...ayah!!!! nak kahwin jugak! ok, my lunatic and ecstatic mood is coming without warning. gatai! blajo tak abes lagi nak kahwin. isy3~ who influenced me??? its really cold tonight. i studied with covering all my body with a comforter. not to forget, wearing socks and also sweater. my friends just did a statement saying i was like someone who lives in Eskimo. ok what???=p oh no...its already near to 1.30 am. i should sleep...i should sleep. eyes..please behave. btw, just viewed my friend's wedding pics. so cccaaaannnnttttiiikkkkk la! i have to lose 10kgs at least to look like that. arrgghh! stress (buat gaya macam Gary in running man).

yes! my eyes are getting heavy. oh yes! heavier. good night peeps. good night i <3 me. see you tomorrow.

p/s: wishing and pray tomorrow, there will not be lots of patient to be faced. *bile buat keje tak ikhlas, such thoughts will come. okeh! perbetulkan niat. assalamualaikum (^_^)

No comments: