Saturday, February 27, 2010

double D

sometimes people do not how to enjoy their life when they are surrounding with millions of work. everyday, there will be couple of tasks need to be settled. i am starting to involve into that world but still hoping for some space for me to breath and laugh. this week, my schedule fulled with lots of undone assignment, program and task. my plan to have a couple days of holiday at home was canceled due to those undone works. serve me right! but never learned from experiences. still loving to do and settle the work at the last minute moment. but this week, specifically yesterday and today i could forget all the waiting works. i could enjoy my day blissfully and excitedly. double D really gave some space to breath and some space for me to leave all the 'chaos mind' behind. and now, hoping for the better day of tomorrow. i am planning to settle the important proposal that should be submitted last Thursday and do all my assignments. hopefully, all the works can be done successfully. huh~

owh! double D will be elaborated on the next post (^_^)


No comments: