Friday, April 17, 2009

solitary=lonely

solitary moment. nvr expecting undergoes dis period.
nvr expecting experiences dis period. nvr expecting it feels so pain.
nvr expecting its hard to face. nvr expecting it happens 2 me.
thanx 4 giving me dis experience.
thanx coz it taught me a lot.
thanx coz it taught me 2 be tougher.
thanx coz it taught me 2 be braver.
thanx coz it taught me 2 be stronger.
lonely...a moment dat u'll remember
back all ur fault. ur wrong doings. ur sins.
keep staring like penetrating the wall.
hoping n wishing u were nvr done or wouldn't do it.
not 2 late 2 realize it but alrealy late 2 go back
n correct all those damn things.
juz walk away. looking 4wd. think +ve.
keep on ur life. be better person everyday.
nvr turn around n nvr make all ur fault b4 as
ur weakness 2 move 4wd. juz let go all things dat hv been passed.
ley bygone be bygone.

2 comments:

Mell said...

da macam lagu ur call da ek!

needa zainuddin said...

ek??te kot..ahakz~=p